Tuesday, July 29, 2008

I wish you were here ..

Long time since we left each other. you know since that time til now u still remainin' in my heart, i'm not sure now if i'm still in urs. We promised each other to forget, But i'm really sorry i couldn't do that, it was so hard for me to do that. Anyway my heart is just saying that i know it doesnt mean anything now. I hope u r happy and enjoyin' ur life there. I wrote all these bcoz i remembered ur cryin' face in that last night after the farewell party. Please please please i dont wanna hear from anyone that u cried.

I wish all the best to you sweetie .. BE HAPPY ..

btw do u remember that song WHAT MY HEART WANTS TO SAY by Gareth Gates, i remember u everytime i reach this part "But if I be gone tomorrowWould you know how deep my loves goesIf I was gone foreverWould you know how much I careYou make me feel like flyingI'm sailing on your oceanThat everytime you look at meYou see it in my eyes". So I hope you still know what my heart wants to say.

No comments: