Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Tagged by She-Z

The person who tag/pass you is?
Sheila.

2. Your relationship with her/him is?
A friend and DJ club mate.

3. Your five impression of her/him?
Out of mind, Random, Funny, Honest and a true friend.

4. The most memorable thing she/he had done for you?
What she had done??? i dont remember
5. The most memorable thing she/he had said to you?
Yea,,, ones we were talking in BH3 and she told me and other friends who were sitting with us about her experience by making love with a wall,, hahahahahah oooh Shez that day was bloody crazy ..


6. If she/he become your lover you will?
Hmm,, let skip this question lol.

7. If she/he become your lover, thing she/he has to improve on will be?
I guess i can't skip this,, so i want her to be as she is Random and normal.

8. If she/he become your enemy, you will?
I'll kick her butt off, hehehe ( i know i won't do it) ^_^

9. If she/he become your enemy, the reason will be?
Being an awesome dancer. (kidding) LOL.

10. The most desired thing you want to do for her/him now is?
Dancing with her.

11. Your overall impression of her/him is?
Overall she's one of the coolest friends i ever have and had.

12. How you think people around you will feel about you?
Most people thinks I'm arrogant. Am I ?

13. The characters you love of yourself are?
Adventurer and trying to try everything in this life, but for sure without crossing my limits.

14. On the contrary, the character you hate yourself are?
The same answer in No.13 but this time with crossing my limits.

15. The most ideal person you want to be is?
Firstly my Dad and secondly ME LOL.

16.For people that care and like you, say something to them:
Thanks guys for being with me and beside me most the time, I really appreciate that. If one of you asked me my EYES definitely i'll give her\him if I could.

17. Pass this quiz to 10 persons that you wished to know how they feel about you.
1) Rakan
2) Melon
3) Phat
4) Zee.
5) Ana
6) Shez
7) Shorty
8) Catalina
9) DPM
10) Nabz

18. Who is no.6 having relationship with?
She's single.

19. Is no.9 a male or female?
HAHAHAHAHAHAH,, I can't imagine DPM as a girl LOL.

20. If number 7. and 10 are together, will it be a good thing?
Hmm,,, might be, but i guess Nabz wish that hooohahahaha. :D

21. What is no.2 studying about?
She's under Creative faculty.

22. When was the last time you had a chat with no.3?
Around a month ago.

23. What kind of music band does no. 8 like?
She loves 80s music in all categories.

24. Does no.1 have any siblings?
Yes.

25. Will you woo no.3?
What!! She's a friend to me i can't see her more than that. o_O

26. How about number 7?
Hell no ,, No.7 is a guy.

27. Is no. 4 single?
He told he's single lol.

28. What is the surname of no.5?
I have no ideas.

29. What's the hobby of no.10?
Drawing,, I won't remember that dragon she did draw on my arm. Thnx Nabz :D

30. Does no.5 and 9 get along well?
Hmmm,, they just normal friends.

31. Where is no.2 studying at?
MMU student.

32. Talk something casually about no.1?
Ooh that guy,, he's my housemate and also a best friend.

33. Have you tried developing feelings for no.6?
Hmm,, i did not but let be on my account. hahah.

34. Where does no.9 live at?
Cyberjaya.

35. What colour does no.4 like?
BLUE??!!

36. Are no.5 and 1 best friends?
Haha no, but they're friend.

37. Is no.7 the sexiest person in the world?
Hahahah, oh shorty it's hard for me to answer, but you're in MMU.
(I'M straight by the way).

38. What is no.6 doing now?
Sleeping like a baby :P

No comments: