Friday, August 14, 2009

BACK TO WORK !!!

hohohoho ho .....

New semester with interestin subjects. I know everyone will say that i'm excited bcuz it's new semester but I will say no. I'm really excited bcuz first of all im doin somethin that i really like and i'm havin fun with. 6 subjects for this semester and mostly practical with means i will be busy like hell this semester. I wish to get enough sleep this semester.

one of the subjects called screen production techniques is totally practical which i will be shootin videos and recordin sounds. It's gonna be fun but tirin.

oh yeah, There is a cool funny class which is all about drawin. Our lecturer asked us to draw one of your favorite characters, so mine was Ichigo from bleach the animation series. that was awesome to show your skills and what u can do and what u can't do.

there is Writing for masses it's an interesting class which we gonna have a trip to Bali for 7-10 days during the 11th week of studying. we gonna be doing few assignments there and if i'm not mistaken there will be a shootin also as an assignment of course. hohho :D "seriously im excited" in that class we will be writing alot but still ok bcuz i need to improve my writin though ;). oh God!! I will be readin also T_T.

And here comes that class which everyone hope, wish and pray to be different than Film Studies which is screen writin. u might ask me, they r different than each other? and my answer will be yes dear exactly BUT both of them we need to write a journal for each movie we watch. there r high number of students who got F in Film studies and who got X in it like me, so we r kinda worried bout that. anyway for screen writin we have Farah as our lecturer and she's cool, funny and understanding.

and there r 2 more subjects one is New economy comm. which seriously i have no idea about it at all, and we have principle of digital technology 2 which i assume is more advance than the previous one.

thats all for now i guess, and please wish me luck guys bcuz there r lots of assignments.

*If i disappeared guys for awhile please understand my situation as a the future director/editor :P


with all love,
Hasan



No comments: